MCU Theories (i.e. Young Avengers, next group of Avengers and their teams, and how about SHIELD??)

So lately, I couldn't stop myself from wondering a few different things. And I thought I would put the questions to this community. See if i could find out some of your theories of what's coming.

So, first I have to ask, just like how we often saw the OG Avengers, there was this way of looking at the different teams of superheroes that are often working together. And then we would have the sort of team leaders, like IronMan, Thor and Capt. I believe we always said stuff like Team Capt, Team IronMan, Team Thor. I actually always considered myself on Team Capt. So in that context, who would you say will lead the next batch of Avengers? And the team leaders? I imagine we'll likely still have the same "3 teams" but the roster is growing.

Also, I loved Young Avengers growing up. So it has a special meaning to me. With the sneak peek at the mid-credits scene of The Marvels, I am feeling hopeful to see it happening. But I don't want to get my hopes up. Any good theories to share about the future possibilities within MCEU?

Finally, this is another one that I am also very curious. For those of us that loved the Agents of Shield TV series. I assume that most would think that SHIELD is alive and well after the season 7 ending? I wonder if SHIELD is still active now. You know, with everything that is happening between Phase 4-6. Obviously, there was a small tease by Clark Gregg about a possible reboot/return of the series. Not sure how much stock we can take from that. But I think it would be cool to see them in action at some point.

I can't wait to read some of your theories.

submitted by /u/steamhyperpolyglot
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending