X-Men Discussion: What is everyone’s favorite series/portrayal /universe of the X-men thus far?

I hope everyone has been enjoying X-Men 97! It has got me thinking about other series/portrayals of the X-Men characters/stories and this definitely is up there for one of my favorites. I just rewatched Wolverine and the X-Men as well and I love that characterization too (although Cyclops is kind of really boring in that). Live action X-Men have always been solid/enjoyable viewings but this series has some lines and action that I absolutely adore. Magneto’s lines especially in X-Men 97 have been some of the most thought provoking and deep lines I have seen his character exude yet. In Episode 5 of ‘97, when he says “Save as many as you can, we will not live our days wondering if we could have saved more”… it absolutely gave me chills on my first viewing. What is everyone’s individual thoughts on top characterizations over the numerous shows and series we have been given?

submitted by /u/Marquiss12
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending