Roleplay

So, I was debating whether or not to post this here. I contacted the moderators and they said that I can.

Role-playing and Role-Players get a bad reputation. And I would say, for the most part, they are actually quite warranted. Most on here don't care about the subject or the story really. I am not one of them and I am a huge fan of the MCU. I have been watching these films since I was a young one. I have gone to SDCC many times. And cosplayed as many characters and I've always been interested in role-playing as them. But, it's been hard to find partners who really care about the MCU and so here I am. I know for sure that is not the case for the users of this subreddit and that is something that I'm looking for.

The possibilities for a MCU roleplay are as infinite as the scenarios Doctor Strange saw in Infiity War. There are so many things we could do. So many characters who we could play, and so many stories to be dived into. And I'm open to exploring anything. But, some specific scenarios that jump to mind are:

Avengers 5 and 6. So, we're all wondering, who will be in the Avengers line-up? Will Kang still be the big bad? Doom? Beyonder? Well, that's all up for us to explore. We can role-play and play out our very own ending to the Multiverse Saga. Or, maybe we do away with the Multiverse altogether? Perhaps, a completely rewritten Phase 4, 5 & 6? Perhaps we push up the Mutant saga? Or maybe, they get brought in even earlier? Maybe they were there during the events of the Infinity Saga

Who are the Avengers now? Do they have any problems in building the team now? Perhaps, some disagreements on the new team? Could there be something in the universe that sparks another Civil War? Again, maybe Mutants becoming known to the World could be something that can trigger such a situation.

Spider-Man. He's lost everyone he knows. To them, he literally doesn't exist anymore. What's next for the Web-Slinger? Who will enter his life now? Kingpin? Daredevil? Black Cat? Mary Jane Watson? Very excited to see Spider-Man 4, but we could have our version now too.

Fantastic Four. Are they from a different universe? Will they take on Galactus and/or Doctor Doom? Namor?

So, all those scenarios were just an example as to how interesting this majestic and dense lore and world of the Marvel Cinematic Universe could be to explore in different ways. That's why so many of us love What...If? Right? So, if you are interested in something like that, please feel free to message me. I have been a MCU fangirl for a long time now. And this subreddit along with others, made me realize I wasn't alone. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Cure4Boredom25
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending