Rankings (click to see breakdown)

Rankings (click to see breakdown)

The Best: Consists of all the characters I, obviously, consider the best of all the MCU (+adjacent) properites. 5 of the OG 6 is in there, along with Quake, several villains, and members of the Black Panther, Captain America, and Thor movies. I like these characters because they are engaging through actions or through words. Ex: I like Ultron because of his quotes and philospphy. These are characters I would watch an entire move for.

Good: Characters I enjoy more than most, but they often felt less independent. Their likability depended entirely on the way they interact with everyone else, or it simply lacked for me.

Basic: As expected, characters I like but barely. Holland Spidey is very much on the border between this and Good rank.

Meh: I don't care either way. Spider-Woman, Maria Hill, Quicksilver, and Dormammu. Dormammu looks like he will become more important, but his debut made him a very generic, boring villain.

Bore: I would rather skip their scenes. Ego had a few fun lines and cool powers, and thats kinda it. Vision lost his luster after Civil War. Ironheart had a bad start with WF.

Just bad: These characters are usually the worst parts of their movie- enough to hurt the overall quality. Chavez was boring, and kinda feels like Ms. Marvel but worse, even though she debuted first. Ronan had aesthetic and nothing else. Prof. Hulk is the worst main-stay character in the MCU, and Stinger is by far the worst character in the MCU Ant-Man mythos.

submitted by /u/InjusticeSGmain
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending