Falcon and the Winter Soldier logic..

This post is for fun, but pretty much sums up the series:

____________________________________________

Sharon: "Lol, Bucky you're such a pyschopath"

Sharon like 10 minutes later: Blows someone's brains out for no apparent reason.

Zemo: "Barnes, you are a programmed killer, also I am good and moral"

Zemo for the entire series: Shoots multiple people through the head for *reasons*.
Expects us to forget he murdered an innocent psychologist, was part of an elite death squad, blew up a building and wanted to destroy the Avengers.

Sam: "Be careful, he's a crazy psychopath..."

Also Sam: Shoots Sharon, kills multiple people, makes excuses for terrorists and gives them government secrets.

Karli: "You never fought for a cause higher than yourself. I only kill people because I am sad my friend died and I could not be a teacher"

Karli: Blows up a building and burns multiple innocent people to death, plans multiple other murders, kills member of the US armed forces. Thinks life was better when half the living things in the universe incl. plants and animals were dead because she got free stuff.

Bucky: "I just came along because I want something to do to stop me going entirely mad from PTSD and depression. Also because stopping super-soldier terrorists sounds like a useful thing to do"

Also Bucky: Literally trying not to kill anyone the entire series despite Zemo's best efforts. Saves Sam, Sharon, and an entire truck full of hostages. Spares Zemo.

Everyone: "Shut up Barnes, everyone knows you're a crazy killing machine!"

submitted by /u/UpbeatAd5343
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending