What do you imagine the Box office for Deadpool 3 is going to be?

I’m not usually a guy to care about these numbers but this one does make me curious.

Numbers have been low (relatively) for a while now. Even successes there’s arguments they could’ve or should’ve made more.

But this thing is BIG and especially if it delivers I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t something crazy.

As well as the fact this is the only mcu movie this year and a lot of people didn’t see the Marvels might help this one? Some people might be ready to give this a go after a break from marvel.

I’d say, if it delivers, 900 globally at the high end with the potential for something crazy but I wouldn’t bet on it.

submitted by /u/AcceptableAd8472
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending