Spiderman: Tobey, Andrew, Tom

First thing first: which spiderman is your favorite and why?

For me it's Andrew. He's the best spiderman imo. Like I know I'm one of the few people that have this opinion but yeah lol.

I'm actually not sure why he's my favorite. Maybe because of his personality since he's so similar to the comics, or the chemistry between peter and Gwen. Yeah maybe it's the second thing I said lol. But I loved Peter's way of talking and all (it respects the comics) and Andrew's acting is on another level. For sure Andrew is the best peter out of the 3, but he was also a GREAT spiderman really. But I guess I love those films because of the tragic event at the end of TASM2 (not kidding, I cried while watching it and for the next 5 days)

But I know we don't have to compare these 3 actors. All three of them were amazing as spiderman and as peter parker. And their acting were top notch.

The second thing I wanted to talk about was my tf many people haven't much TASM and TASM2. WHYY LITERALLY EVERYONE have watched Tobey and Tom but many people haven't watched TASM/2 I'm crying lol. PLEASE WATCH THOSE 2 MOVIES, PLEASEEE 😭

Last thing: why is Tobey so overated? I mean, respectfully, I didn't like him at all. Not as peter parker nor as spiderman. But it seems everyone loves him and they say "he's the best spiderman and Peter overall". I do not agree, not 1%, with that. Maybe it's just me. Probably. But it was also difficult for me just seeing those movies and I couldn't wait for them to be over. Don't hate me please. I respect y'all opinions, so please respect mine as well. But I think everybody loves Tobey because it's nostalgic. He was the original spiderman/peter. So maybe y'all love him just for the nostalgia but I dunno.

What do you think about these 3 points? (Ps don't hate me lol )

submitted by /u/martiwlopez
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending