So What's the Deal with X-Men'97?

I haven't understood the concept in what the show is supposed to be.

I know that it's the continuation of the old xmen shows. So I decided that I'll check out the old show first (I've never watched the show).

Until I saw this: https://youtu.be/B6_TBNfgsfQ?feature=shared

The executive producer Brad Winderbaum says that the show is not a reboot of the show but the NEXT DAY CONTINUATION.

Then the consulting producer Larry Houston says that they are keeping the themes from the previous seasons but adapting it for the new audience.

If it's for the new audience then it's kind of unnecessary for me to waste time in catching up with the older seasons.

But if are they are keeping the previous themes, then I would love to watch the show from scratch.

But I'm really short on time as well and I'm kind of hyped. If I wanna watch this show, I wanna do it RIGHT.

So what is Xmen 97 really? A direct sequel? A prequel? A soft reboot? I'm so confused

submitted by /u/TheFanatic123
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending