Who is the most popular MCU character?

If you talk about comics I'm sure Spiderman would win so I was curious and asked a couple friends what their opinion is on who was the "best" character or the one they remember the most and most of them was between Ironman and Tobey's spidey. None of them picked recent spidermans or recent heroes, most of them still think Tobey spidey is the best and their most rewatched movies, maybe it's just nostalgia speaking maybe it's not.

For me it's between Tobey's spidey and Cap America, I didnt like Cap in the comics at all, i never read or cared but the MCU version was really cool for me.

What about you?

submitted by /u/OvidiuHiei
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending