What did you think about the funeral scene of Black Panther 2?

I honestly found it disrespectful at 1st. Some people were kind of mean to me when I said I found it disrespectful and never even bothered to try to understand why I found it disrespectful. I'm pretty sure anybody would've found the scene disrespectful at 1st. I initially found it disrespectful because everybody was dancing like if it was a festival on what was supposed to be a sad event and I thought everybody was like "Oh look the King died! Let's dance at his funeral". I now realize Africans don't see death as something sad and now I don't see it like that

Anyways. The point is that I don't find it disrespectful anymore. As T'Challa said "Death is not the end" (I had forgotten about that line when I watched the movie)

submitted by /u/NolanLover
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending