Just watched guardians of the galaxy vol 3 as a father of a daughter that's a big mcu fan and holy shit

I am not a big fan of Marvel, but my daughter is a big MCU fan, so we watched Infinity War and Endgame a few weeks ago, and we were scrolling through suggestions on Disney Plus when we saw Guardians of the Galaxy 3 and thought, Why not? I am a 39-year-old grown ass man and I am a guy that never cries at movies ever, and this is the first movie that ever made me cry, not to mention an animated fictional character as a fake raccoon, but this was the first comic book movie to ever make me cry, seeing how Rocket was tortured at the opening scene by high evolutionary and seeing the friendships he made with his friends Layla teefs and floor and the flashback scene in heaven and how he realised he was raccoon after all. That part made me sob, and I have never ever cried so much in a movie before.Am I the only guy who cried at this movie?

submitted by /u/NoContract5958
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending