Floating to the ground and bird’s eye view backflips- what else always looks inexplicably bad?

Something that always sticks out to me in every MCU movie that has it is when characters float to the ground with that weird one leg up, one leg down thing. Has nobody on set ever said that it always looks bad? It’s always obvious that the actor is on wires, and clearly looks very different from when CGI is used in the same situations. It’s crazy to me that a better system hasn’t been worked out. I also don’t know why bird’s eye view backflips are ever used- they never look good. Black Panther (car chase) and Spiderman: No Way Home (bridge scene) stick out in my mind, but I’m sure there are others. Is there anything that you guys get stuck on like this?

submitted by /u/ChBowling
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending