Loki questions

I just finished watching Loki S2.I have'nt watched any marvel since Quantammania but finally decided to return after watching some old movies.And Loki did not disappoint.It was a very different setting than anything else in the MCU these days and I enjoyed it very much.But I feel like Sylvie made a lot of wrong choices this season.Her arguments with others are also very hypocritical.But the one thing I don't understand is why she lets Ravonna go to the castle at the end of time just so she could escape and return to the TVA.Also what was Ravonna and Brad's plan with Timely? Did they not know what was about to happen to the TVA before they kidnapped Timely?And what happens to him at the end of the season.They wrap up every other character except Timely and Brad

submitted by /u/SanMan_DwiGns
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending