Got to see the first 3 episodes at the "Echo" premiere on Monday

Got to see the first 3 episodes at the "Echo" premiere on Monday

I think its a pretty damn good show overall and may be top 4 once I watch the final 2 episodes.

Alaqua Cox as Maya... 😍 she is a badass and becoming one of my top mcu ladies characters. I admit now they could've handled her better in Hawkeye but all that makes more sense in ECHO after the 1st ep. I love her facial expressions and whenever she uses ASL to communicate. Also young Maya is like the little girl in Godzilla Minus One good.

The supporting characters were also great. Two were absolutely hilarious, and I liked the actress who plays Maya's cousin Bonnie 😍 (she also voices kahhori in What If). The show got me to care for them and hopefully they all make it by the finale. And Mayas grandma in this is kinda like a mix of Miguel's from Coco and Mirabel in Encanto

The TV MA rating works for the fight scenes. All great. Loved the visuals, score and music choices The only thing im mixed on is all the Choctow stuff (it's interesting but idk what I just saw) but still, definitely an awesome show. Highly recommend it

Also yes, seeing daredevil appear was great but this is HER show and she nailed it. 🀟🏻 πŸ’œ

submitted by /u/Csmoke21
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending