We really need to appreciate the MCU in the present. All I see is people complaining about the Multiverse Saga, yet I’ve been very satisfied with the product, apart from a few bad shows/movies

Great Movies: Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Spider Man: No Way Home, Doctor Strange: MoM, and GotG 3 (I haven’t watched The Marvels yet, but like all 3 actresses)

Amazing Shows: WandaVision, Loki 1 & 2, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, and What if…? 1 & 2.

The Good: Thor: Love and Thunder (Didn’t live up to the hype, but still good), The Falcon and the Winter Solider (Did need some fine-tuning, but ultimately good), & She-Hulk (Not well received by all, but I loved Jennifer Walters. The ending took me back a little, but ultimately good IMO)

The Meh: Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantomania (drink the ooze), & Ms. Marvel (the show wasn’t for me and not a very good ending. However, I liked the main characters and the show as an introduction. Kamala Khan is going to be a great character)

The Awful (Really have no interest in watching again): Eternals & Secret Invasion

Regardless of how you rank the shows, I only have 2 that I really had issues with: Eternals & Secret Invasion. At the rate these shows were coming out, I am completely okay with this assortment of quality. However, after all the complaining, I am concerned the direction is going to shift into a more conservative approach, where directors are going to have less freedom and higher-ups have more 'supervision.'

We need to let Marvel tell its story, like they have in the past. In order to have movies as good as Infinity War and End Game, we need to allow the build-up and introduction of new characters. Let’s enjoy the journey and give Marvel their freedom.

Hating on the MCU is like a dagger. It’s a weapon to be wielded far away or up close. You can see yourself in it, it’s beautiful until it makes you bleed….by complaining too much. – Loki.

submitted by /u/RocktheRebellious
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending