Iman Vellani would want to see Doc.X if Ms. Marvel ever has Season 2 and discusses her other suit and etc

"In an exclusive interview with Iman Vellani, The Direct spoke with The Marvels actress behind Kamala Khan about which villain she hopes could appear in a hypothetical Ms. Marvel Season 2."

“Definitely Doc.X. I think that's a great villain from the comics and can really resonate with the Gen Z audience. It would be so interesting—I don't know, messing with kids' psyche almost when you have this villain who only exists on your phone, and on your laptops, and on all your screens that we can't avoid. I think it'd be really interesting position to put them all in to fight against something that you can't even see, right? Yeah. Yeah, that's one of my favorite comic storylines. So I would love to see that play out.”

https://thedirect.com/article/ms-marvel-season-2-new-episodes-iman-vellani

submitted by /u/BeanoTown-23
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending