Fan theory LOKI & CLASSIC LOKI

Old loki or classic loki is the same loki guarding the time tree.

Hear me out

His reason for getting "caught" by the TVA was that he got LONLEY. Remote planet where no one found him? I think he was at the end of time. Only place you can guarantee no one is there.

Now my biggest hint I think is... "GLORIOUS PURPOSE" it was so Suttle we almost missed it. But the glorious purpose was also used to describe classic lokis purposes

My theory is it's kinda like Kangs Time Loop. Old loki had to help himself step into power.

(Having knowledge of the timelines would give him knowledge of the war to make up the fake scenario that he was able to 'trick thanos')

submitted by /u/theauditgamer
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending