Satisfying character conclusions in the multiverse saga...

The infinity saga had 3 key character conclusions: Steve's, Tony's, and Natasha's. And they all were perfect. Their arcs have been covered many, many times so I'm not going to get into them.

I'd like to explore what would be the satisfying conclusions for the current MCU characters. Of course not everyone will see their story conclude in this saga, but here are several big ones I could picture:

Thor, Loki, Bruce Banner (Hulk), Doctor Strange, Scott Lang (Ant-Man), and Peter Quill (Starlord).

Others to mention are:

Bucky Barnes, Rocket, Hope Van Dyne, Nick Fury, Don Cheadle.
(Oh and we're likely to see the conclusion of a bunch of legacy characters: Raimi Peter, Webb Peter, Logan, Fox X-Men, 2005 F4...)

Here's my hope for some of them; let me know your ideas!

Thor & Loki

I put them together because I think their paths are destined to cross again. They will certainly reunite. But Thor won't make it out of the multiverse saga. That would be truly sad but fitting for Loki to be the one to hold Thor for once as he passes on. His death will be big.

Bruce

No more Hulk. Not sure how but I believe he'll become free of the monster for good. After the rumored World War Hulk project I think we may have our fill of Hulk (at least this reiteration for now). Therefore, I believe Bruce will have his happy, peaceful ending.

Strange

Recent Strange content has shown his strong love for Christine "in every universe". On one hand, it'd be lovely to see them have that happy ending. BUT as the Christine in 616 is already happily married, I think the destiny for Strange is death. Not before he goes down a darker path, despite his intention to save the multiverse. With his great power and knowledge, he seems destined to take things too far, like so many of his variants we saw in MoM.

Scott

I think Scott has cheated death for the last time. He'll have a rematch with Kang (or multiple) and commit the ultimate sacrifice. This will be a heart-wrenching moment as we see Cassie lose her beloved father.

Peter

No idea. What does he want now? He's reconnected with his grandfather. Settled his relationship with Gamora. Moved on from the Guardians.

Bucky

Let this man find love!

What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/bahbham576
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending