Please help me to understand this!

The first season of Loki introduced the idea of the sacred timeline, which is supposed to be the only correct version of history. Any event that diverges from it is considered a danger and must be eliminated by the TVA. In season two, we noticed a small detail that labels these branches as 616.xxxxx, which implies that the sacred timeline is the 616 universe. But this raises the question: why did He Who Remains, who practically conquered the whole multiverse, choose this timeline? I don't think universes like 1610 or 838 are just variations of the sacred timeline. This makes me wonder if there are more sacred timelines, perhaps infinitely many. In quantumania, Kang showed two sacred timelines and explained the multiverse war by showing how diverged timeline from both clashed with each other. But in Loki, we only see one sacred timeline and it is 616. So my question is: is 616 the only sacred timeline and He Who Remains ignored the other infinite timelines, or are they also separate timelines with separate TVA's?

I hope you guys will understand my question 🙋

submitted by /u/Sahlan_Ahamed
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending