Multiverse saga needs to follow Loki's Lead. Be weird. Go Full geeky time travel timey loopey.

I just finished watching Loki season 2 episode 3. Such a great combination of Action, acting, and setpieces and story telling. I loved that they went full weird with Ms. Minutes. This is what multiverse saga needs to be. Weird. We have seen action. We have seen space invasions. We have seen CGI wastelands, CGI future cities, super hero bashing one another. I never would have thought.. 1983 worlds fair would be one of my favorite sets so far. But I think the usual super hero fight scene ending isn't gonna do it for us. We need this to be prisoner of azkaban, doctor who... just levels of time travel geekiness and weirdness. Ofcourse, we still need SOME superhero fight scenes... preferably in a tiny hallway. But yeah, go full weird. Don't worry about us.. we'll decipher it in the comments.

I also commend Loki, for the 40 minute episodes, written in episodical nature. I still wish there were more episodes, but this is the quality we are looking for. Making the a big fictional universe seem compact and close with well designed and stylized sets. It reminds a bit, just a bit of Legends of Tomorrow. Just a bit.. don't go losing your minds. And I love it.

submitted by /u/saibjai
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending