I think I found a massive mistake in Loki and Endgame

I haven’t seen anything about this so far but I thought I should mention it to more people because I don’t know where I am tripping rn or if I am even tripping. But in Endgame when the Avengers are in New York trying to get the tesseract, Loki gets to steal it, while the other stones are still being taken from that timeline. Now when Loki stole the tesseract the gets tracked down by the TVA and behind him the timeline he was on gets eliminated because he wasn’t supposed to steal it. My question now is, when Loki made that timeline get eliminated where did Steve return the stones to at the end of Endgame. Because according to Loki that timeline did not exist anymore. Ps. Sorry for mistakes in my writing if I did make them, english is not my first language.

submitted by /u/mellow2907
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending