I love the new Loki season already so far to me they've done everything right from the start. But I must say-

Does anyone sometimes forget Loki is a god? I was halfway through the new episode and was thinking dang, This is a literal immortal god Imao they make him seem so human now (not in a bad way)

His powers consist of

astral projection, shape-shifting, hypnosis, molecular rearrangement, energy blasts, levitating, conjuration, cryokinesis, telekinesis and teleportation.

But this show is so good that you don't even need to see him use all that Imao. They genuinely write the story and character that good. He's a literal god with many powers Imao probably the most powerful by default of everyone at the TVA.

The guy can turn into a frost giant at any moment if he wanted

I’m excited to see more of how this new season goes

submitted by /u/SolitudeShaman
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending