Current spidey fan

So currently im starting to get into spider-man, heres the problem tho. Im trying to watch all of the spider man movies alone. Ive already watched all of sam rami's spiderman and halfway through TASM. I plan ofc to watch MCU spiderman but by the looks of it, it looks like a lot of movies I need to watch to kinda understand the just of mcu spiderman. I really do wanna watch it but I heared like iron man and stuff are in it and its just alot to go through. Can yall reccomend me a list of movies to watch to understand it becuase i dont wanna watch a movie that doesnt really matter as a spidey fan, or better yet a summary of what happened before homecoming, far from home, and no way home

Thx

submitted by /u/iamnotamodtrustme
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending