Why Is Comic Accurate To You? Or Do You Not Care?

The MCU takes liberties with comic storylines. To say the least. My personal disappointment was the Gorr adaptation, but Drax MCU vs his Annihilation version is a close second disappointment. Both interpretations basically make sense in the MCU, for me, and I like them for what they ultimately are. Alternately, I think Captain America in the MCU is a nice twist on the character and that Tony Stark is far superior now in all media because of RDJ. This is definitely an eternal discussion about any adaptation, but I’m curious about the coming movies that share the same title as comic book source material: what do you think is essential from page to screen?

submitted by /u/10thDoctorHairGel
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending