How Strong is MCU Bucky? Or Steve, for that matter?

How Strong is MCU Bucky? Or Steve, for that matter?

I was rewatching a bit and this scene stuck out to me, especially with what we've seen in FATWS (some would call it nerfing) and, of course, with Thunderbolts coming out. How strong is Bucky? We know the Iron Man suit is pretty dang strong (in terms of ability to lift). The suits have lifted cars. Rhodey bragged about lifting a tank, and that was a year before Civil War (so we assume Tony's civil war suit is better than what Rhodey had). In this scene, Bucky is moving Tony's arm backward and the beam away from Steve. He's doing it with one arm -- and his biological one, at that, which is presumably not as strong as the metal one. That's some pretty impressive strength. (I'd have turned this into a gif but I can't for the life of me bothered to find something free to do it with).

I think most of us figure Bucky and Steve are about equally matched in terms of strength, even though Bucky got the Nazi/Hydra version of the serum. But Marvel seems to put Bucky and Steve above Iron Man in terms of actual strength (super soldier vs iron man suit).

Bucky taking on Iron Man

submitted by /u/DCangst
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending