Following up on a previous post about Cap's POV in "Civil War" and how it tracks with his experiences, here's my own brief take on how Tony's experiences influenced his stance.

Following up on a previous post about Cap's POV in "Civil War" and how it tracks with his experiences, here's my own brief take on how Tony's experiences influenced his stance.

I'm still Team Cap, but I've always found it fascinating how neatly both Steve's and Tony's arcs leading up to Civil War end up informing their stances on the issue.

Steve had bad experiences with bureaucracy and government having too heavy a hand in dictating what he was allowed to do.

Tony had bad experiences with having too much free rein on what he could do.

submitted by /u/Educational-Tea-6572
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending