Phase 1 - 3 had Nick Fury, who’s assembling the Avengers now?

Like many of you, I have had some issues with Phase 4. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not jumping on the hate bandwagon, but the lack of cohesion has been bugging me. I recently saw a comment on another thread about how there is a lack of Multiversal events in what’s being called “The Multiverse Saga”.

My main issue with Phase 4, however, is who the hell is assembling the new generation of Avengers? At first it seemed like Wong was on it. After all, he’s been seen in Spider-Man NWH, Shang-Chi, She-Hulk, and of course Dr. Strange: MoM. And in terms of “recruitment”, you can arguably say Shang Chi is the only person he was sought after for a specific task.

Phase 1 - 2 had Nick Fury and Agent Coulson peppered through movies leading up to Avengers finally assembling. Nick Fury popped up in Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Avengers, Avengers: AoU. Coulson was in Iron Man and Thor. Nick Fury even continued to make appearances in Infinity War, Endgame, Spider-Man FFH, etc.

I haven’t started watching Secret Invasion, so maybe there’s some information I’m missing there. But yeah, who is going bring our “new” avengers together before Kang Dynasty?

submitted by /u/EverybodyDoTheUrkel
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending