New Marvel fan here why is Captain Marvel so disliked?

I recently subscribed to Disney Plus and even though I didn't think I was a "superhero movies" type of person I got easily addicted to watching Marvel stuff (I had only watched Infinity War and Endgame before, maybe I had not given Marvel enough time to fascinate me). I watched Captain Marvel today and I found it to be a good movie but I remembered that it was extremely hated when it came out. Yeah it might be below average for Marvel's standards, I still enjoyed it tho. The only downside I found is that it felt kinda unnecessary in the MCU but it's not that big of a deal. However why does everyone seem to dislike it?

submitted by /u/DeathNum
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending