Black Widow should have been more like the vibe of Secret Invasion.

That’s pretty much it. The international espionage aspect, people who aren’t who they claim to be. Literal spies. The family relationship issues could still be woven in, ‘cause that was a great part of BW. Yes, the Black widows are literally spies. But it turned into just a standard issue action extravaganza. I liked it but didn’t love it. The small details were nice. The family relationship sub plot, as I mentioned. The black widow ballet of gun training in the red room scene was cool. But overall it just..lacked. I’m really digging Secret Invasion right now, and it is because it’s a new genre that has only been touched on in other MCU projects. Marvel totally could have done BW that way and still done SI this way. Just my input. Thanks for reading my Ted Talk.

submitted by /u/Metal_dweeb2134
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending