Theory I have about MJ and how Wilson Fisk might return.

Okay so I don't think Fisk is dead and I have this weird theory that Black Cat will appear in a future Spiderman Movie. Here's my thinking MJ will be revealed as a composite of Felicia and MJ. I'm thinking Peter currently being a stranger to her will cause a lot of tension, maybe he'll learn she's wrapped up in somethng and start clashing with Black Cat or hearing about her. Then while trying to figure out what's going on he'll fight Black Cat and discover it's MJ.

Naturally Peter still being in love will want to help her but she will see him as a problem. I can see it all coming to a head with Fisk's return and it coming out MJ saved him and has worked with him since after the mass memory wipe. I can see it coming out MJ's been in witness protection and that her father was the original Black Cat then Fisk found her and offered a deal.

This would be a good way to have Fisk go against Spiderman and I can even see him assemble a full team of villains to take on Spiderman or as part of another grander scheme. I also like the idea of Black Cat being part of the Six but not willingly and close to the end saves Peter from being killed showing she hasn't completely gone bad but angering Fisk and causing him to shoot her which enrages Peter and he goes full beast mode on the Sinister Six taking them out in no time.

As for the ending I can see MJ vanishing but her identity being outed and being wanted by SHIELD. I can see Peter telling Fury or whoever that he's planning on taking a break from Spiderman and later is seen leaving New York with MJ and she tells him they'd make a good team and conversation implies a team up as they travel the world.

submitted by /u/The-Emerald-Rider
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending