The whole cinematic universe

So I’m watching the whole mcu from the beginning in release order and I’m just happy how everything makes sense. I thought I was a marvel fan but I was just a disgrace to the fan club by watching it scattered. Can’t believe I watched some of it just because my ex recommended it and the fish didn’t think to lmk in what order I should watch it. For the past 3 days I’ve started from captain America all the way down and it’s been great, like understanding where characters come from and understanding their presence when they reappear. I was literally just watching it because I’m seeing heroes and villains and not even enjoying the actual plot going on. I’m super thrilled!!!

submitted by /u/AggravatingPie2979
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending