Pitch me a Adam Warlock series that happens after Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3 and it has the Universal Church of the Truth and Magus as villains.

Hi, this is my first time posting on Reddit, so if I say something wrong or if my English is bad (I'm a Brazillian, by the way), I'm sorry.

But back to subject of this post, I watched Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3 three weeks ago, and I loved it Adam's character. But, I thought he didn't had much time in the movie to truly develop him.

So, since Adam is now a Guardian, I think it is the perfect time to introduce his lore to the MCU.

So, which ideas you have for the series? Have some directors in mind (My personal choice would be Denis Villeneuve, to bring some difference to James Gunn)? Be creative!

submitted by /u/Top_Aspect2468
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending