My COMPLETE MCU Timeline

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vT9cG17mtzIpkk7KDrLiGHixg8JprssI6U0c4iETMp9_EXrDlTzA4x23XeBqy7Vh9sn_LVwCZOG0mjS/pub

I couldn't find a complete MCU timeline, so I made one. I started making this timeline back in September of 2021. I'm not 100% sure that the comics are in the correct spots, but I did my best to place them in the most reasonable spots. This timeline is also NOT recommended for a first time viewer because a lot of these projects overlap and makes it impossible to actually view all of them in the correct order. Please correct me if any of these projects are in the wrong spots or if I am missing anything.

I will also update this timeline as new projects release.

submitted by /u/Honest_Charge_4463
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending