A complete(ish) date-by-date timeline of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and related Multiverse entries

I've been working on this for some time for fun, and had a few people want me to share it with them, so I figured I'd see what this sub would think! Some notes:

  • I've listed everything in chronological order, with only a few sacrifices for a better watch order in a few specific cases, but the dates remain unchanged.
  • Some I'm placing based on epilogue date rather than the main-events timeframe.
  • Everything marked "For Completionists Only" are titles I don't get any value out of, but I included them all the same; my opinions on quality are just that!
  • The Multiverse titles can conceivably be placed anywhere as long as it is after Loki Season 1's finale, but I opted to place them so as to break things up from a watch order perspective.

Hopefully this will be helpful for the similarly obsessed :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gLNW0wLGUnw6wlGLDwXXyKd8z-c3P2rzuZThxn_Zc6A/edit?usp=sharing

submitted by /u/Bleebledorp
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending