Who has the most memorable theme?

I just finished GotG3 and besides it feeling like a great breath of fresh air after recent years I realised for the final trilogy we only got the iconic theme for a very small section while Rocket got the Hellspawn off his ship.

While just hearing the music gave me chills I did wonder why it wasn’t used for a team shot as it’ll be the last we see them all together (likely).

But that thought trail also made me think back on other themes that have been given to each character or film and aside from the obviously classic Avengers theme I can’t say I remember anyone else’s like that? Maybe Captain America? But who can even tell me what Thor’s theme was?

submitted by /u/TheDarkySupreme
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending