What’s your least favorite MCU film?

I did a similar post to this a few weeks ago asking for everyone’s top 10 MCU films now that Guardians 3 has come out. Now I want to know: What is the MCU film at the BOTTOM of your list? Obviously I marked this with SPOILERS because I expect there to be discussion of any film from Iron Man to Guardians 3. So if you’ve not seen Guardians 3 yet, don’t read on. For me? Iron Man 2 is at the bottom of my 32 film rankings. I enjoy the film and I still think the MCU has never made a bad movie, but nothing about it improves when I rewatch it. I don’t even really feel the stakes with the “Tony’s dying” subplot. And don’t get me started on Ivan Vanko.

submitted by /u/jcalebfaulkner
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending