What are your favourite and least favourite MCU trilogies at this point?

No spoilers enclosed for GOTG3. All I'll say is I saw and I liked it.

Not encouraging to discuss spoilers in this post but if you do, tag those spoilers!

Just curious to know how people rank the various MCU trilogies (the Thor movies are a quadrilogy, but w/e) after seeing two of them rounded out this year.

For me personally, I think the Guardians trilogy just might have jumped far and away to the top, at least for the moment. Prior to that the Cap trilogy dominated in my mind.

Sadly, although there was a lot to like, the Antman trilogy is way at the other end for me. I love that character so it's a bummer, but at least there were movies made I guess.

What do you all think?

submitted by /u/Nscope90
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending