Making a Marvel Reddit Universe (MRU) - Day #2 "Details on the upcoming projects"

I want to do one of these every day, but I won't be able to "release" an entry daily. The next entry is scheduled for 18th of May, so today I will give some updates on it and I will also be revealing a project.

Slate
Phase ONE
Captain America: Devil's Right Hand (15th of May, 2023)
Spider-Man (18th of May, 2023)
Thor (21st of May, 2023)
Black Panther (24th of May, 2023)
Untitled project (28th of May, 2023)
Untitled project (31st of May, 2023)
Untitled project (3rd of June, 2023)
Untitled project (6th of June, 2023)
Avengers (12th of June, 2023)

Spider-Man
This project will show an older Peter Parker than usual, but not an older Spider-Man. What I mean by this is that he will be 22 when the story starts, fresh out of college. He will be working for the Daily Bugle and he will struggle with money. I don't want to spoil the main villain or the plot.

Thor
With these two next ones, I won't spoil much. I will only say that it is mostly set on Asgard.

Black Panther
I will not say anything more about this yet.

Other untitled projects
I'm saying stuff about these because I'm curious about what will some of you guess. So, there is one about a duo, one about a team and two that I won't say anything about (I think the first two are pretty easy to guess).

submitted by /u/iPhellix
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending