Idk if anyone else has been paying attention to Jacob Batalon’s (Ned) career, but I sincerely doubt he’s going to become a future pivotal player.

Before the downvotes put this post into some unseeable purgatory, hear me out. Jacob is not a good actor. None of his moments in any of the movies amount to anything substantial. He’s just a comedic relief character. Many people want him to become Pete’s villain, but I just think it’s impossible.

Watch “Reginald the Vampire”. He’s the same exact character set in an alternate universe. Maybe the writing will give him something better to work with, but it amazes me that he’s still involved at all with the MCU after the spell.

submitted by /u/SaltySpituner
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending