hot take; I don't think Disney should've decreased the pace of D+ shows

just simply hire good writers and make shows about interesting characters. for example

show of wong

a comedy action show of M'baku

show of Okoye

comedy show of Valkyrie leading new Asgard

a show of Shang-Chi's sister after she took over her father's organization

a high shool drama show of mutant kids at Charles Xavier's school

a long list of mutants who can have their own standalone shows.

etc. these are just some off the top of my head.

obvuosy I'm not saying marvel should pump out 7 shows a year but like in 2021 if I remember correctly they did like 4 in that year and I think that was a good enough pace.

plus with mutants and newer characters coming to light, there's gonna be a higher demand for movies/shows of these characters, so I don't think decreasing the pace of these shows are any good.

EDIT- Also wanted to add, MCU's about to have serious competition w one of their best directors leaving and working on DC who already previewed an amazing "phase 1" of DC, so once again, having less shows isn't the best idea in my opinion.

submitted by /u/we_are_ghetto
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending