GOTG v3: Gamora and Peter

I just finished watching GOTG3 and I had some confusion with gamora and peters relationship. Yes we know that this gamora that returned isn’t peter’s gamora, but she does essentially have the same personality? Why couldn’t she fall in love with Peter again? Like what changed besides starting over?

I do have two theories: 1. Peter doesn’t want to start over again and is just hoping that THIS gamora should simply fall in love with him, or 2. Old gamora didn’t originally meet Peter in 2014 so her personality and mind wasn’t developed to the point where she would have fallen in love with him (I can’t remember when they originally met)

What do y’all think?

submitted by /u/Curious-Alfalfa7902
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending