What do you think is to be next for wandas character?

I see a lot of discussions and different ideas for what should be next for her.

Some say she should be used as the power for creating battle world in secret wars, similar to that of molecule man. But then isn’t she too overpowered to be used as anything that isn’t a plot device?

some already think she’s too OP but that can be explained through the darkhold and she can be nerfed by saying it’s been destroyed and honestly if they just buff some other characters she’s not that bad.

Some others say she should stay a villain of some sorts as she’s gone too far while others just want her to be an avenger by now. Honestly I think I’d like to see her use these powers for good so that’s what I’m leaning towards.

What do you think? Because I kinda see why people would think she can’t be redeemed.

submitted by /u/Aksongsuwhsbs
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending