Multiverse Phase 5

I leave the writing and story telling to Marvel and Fiege. I dont claim to think my idea is the right course of action. With that said:

Would it have made sense if 1 of the annual release movies were from a different universe in phase 5? Or atleast a special a year that showcases a different universe with a slightly different team/ costume design. We can get more of the 838 team. The specials could be animated. It could be the other universe's first interactions with Kang that differ from Lang's. Kang could be interrupting different major battles throughout Avengers movies or solo movies, taking out threats. Etc etc.

I just want to see snippets of the threat and battles to come without sacrificing 616 members.

submitted by /u/Tricky-Wealth-6842
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending