Popular posts from this blog
in what project you think we'll se the cosmic entities, i think that'll fit well with eternals 2 and theyr defeat could realy help hype up secret wars
Why hasn't anyone tried to become a superhero?
More than a decade has passed since the superhero became popular in the cinema. And there were movies and animated series and comics before. And how many fans there are now - I can't count. Why haven't I heard a single story about someone in a suit saving people? I understand that reality is very different from movies, but still, where are all the big fans of superheroes who want to make the world a better place, help people and fight crime? Is everyone afraid of getting shot in the forehead? It is not necessary to resist the mafia, it is enough just to be a volunteer, to help after accidents or to scare away vandals. Of course, there are people who do it without a suit: policemen, firefighters, doctors and other people who help - they are also heroes. But even one person in a suit can change or even save someone's life. I would really like superheroes to appear in real life as well! "Anyone can be a hero. Even an ordinary person who just throws a jacket over the s...
![[Jeff Sneider] Kevin Feige Reportedly Changing His Strategy on MCU Director Hiring [Jeff Sneider] Kevin Feige Reportedly Changing His Strategy on MCU Director Hiring](https://external-preview.redd.it/LQ1U3vXReqmbLSkWOEUEyIKfUa50umN_vEZQD9lqkYo.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=1f5a37b491333d64a8a97161ce4bb047eaabaabe)
Comments
Post a Comment