I hope we get to see more villains like Adrian Toomes/Vulture in the future

I hope we get to see more villains like Adrian Toomes/Vulture in the future

While I do appreciate the cosmic aspect of the MCU and hope we get to see characters like Molecule Man and others.

I also appreciate that they used an everyday man as the villain, no "Taking over the world" no "Universe/multiverse at risk" kind of situation, just a man, who lost his job and needs a new way to get money.
I can also understand why some might not want to see more of this, that it was just a one time thing and that's it.

Now it doesn't have to bee Adrian again (Even tho I love Keaton, and his performance in the movie) but many of Spider-Man's villains does fit in here, and the MCU could fit someone like Sandman or Rhino to fight other characters, it just doesn't feel right.

So yeah, more of these kind of villains, would be great

https://preview.redd.it/dotjlrso8wva1.png?width=732&format=png&auto=webp&s=72e8cbaa3a880eb1f81c28c5ea29b732e588a487

submitted by /u/Hdhs1
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending