I hope we get to see more villains like Adrian Toomes/Vulture in the future

I hope we get to see more villains like Adrian Toomes/Vulture in the future

While I do appreciate the cosmic aspect of the MCU and hope we get to see characters like Molecule Man and others.

I also appreciate that they used an everyday man as the villain, no "Taking over the world" no "Universe/multiverse at risk" kind of situation, just a man, who lost his job and needs a new way to get money.
I can also understand why some might not want to see more of this, that it was just a one time thing and that's it.

Now it doesn't have to bee Adrian again (Even tho I love Keaton, and his performance in the movie) but many of Spider-Man's villains does fit in here, and the MCU could fit someone like Sandman or Rhino to fight other characters, it just doesn't feel right.

​

So yeah, more of these kind of villains, would be great

https://preview.redd.it/dotjlrso8wva1.png?width=732&format=png&auto=webp&s=72e8cbaa3a880eb1f81c28c5ea29b732e588a487

submitted by /u/Hdhs1
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why hasn't anyone tried to become a superhero?