Ask me anything you are confused/fuzzy about regarding the lore/timeline/character development of the MCU and I will try to answer it

I've lost count by now, but this is the either the 4th or 5th time I am doing this kind of post in the last 5 years that I've been on this sub and it's something I always have fun doing because of how much I like diving deep into the MCU's lore and understanding its characters and all their layers as much as possible. So I am very happy to pass this knowledge and understanding to everybody else and interact with the fandom in this way!

Anything Multiverse/Time Travel/Kang related, you can also find in this post of mine.

So, anything lore-related in the MCU that you want me to clarify, shoot away!

submitted by /u/KostisPat257
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending