mcu deadpool discussion

My friend was saying that deadpool wouldn't have fit well in the past phases of the mcu and I decided to give my point on it.

I think Deadpool would have fit in well with the more self-aware and meta style of the second phase of the MCU. His meta-textual sense of humor would have meshed well with the MCU's more self-referential style, and his fourth-wall-breaking would have been fun to see interact with the MCU's more reality-warping elements. And helped paved the way for the x-men may films earlier as it could have deadpool not as heroic, but more of a mercenary like his comic book adaptation making him a threat, and would have pave the way for, a world of mutants in the mcu before wanda, and make it so the villains of the x-men have shine, against the other heroes, or at least acknowledge the villains, or even the comic book rivalry of thanos and deadpool. And deadpool's forth wall breaking could have helped tease future projects in a fun insane deadpool way, but that is just my point of view.

submitted by /u/the_doctor_ratt
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending