Hi Reddit!! I’m actor Brandon Stanley AKA marvels Leapfrog! AMA

Hi Reddit!! I’m actor Brandon Stanley AKA marvels Leapfrog! AMA

Sup guys! I’ve always wanted to do something like this! I’m just gunna post this and hope people see it! Ill check on this post over the next couple days and try and answer everyone’s questions!

You can also most recently catch me as Warren on episode 1 of Will Trent on Hulu. As well a couple future and past projects! All of it is updated on my IMDb page.

Also I’m trying to grow my social media page so if you have Instagram give me a follow @brandon_Stanley !

Okay Reddit, Give me what you got. Any and all questions. Let’s have fun

submitted by /u/BrandonStanelyAMA
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending