Daredevil exhaustion

This is quickly becoming my least anticipated project. First because of the constant need to compare everything about this to the Netflix show (which wasn’t the greatest thing ever made btw). And secondly I kinda feel we have exhaust this character and their side of the universe in said Netflix show.

It’s bizarre that nothing about the hype or announcements around this show are ANYTHING NEW. Like No announced new characters. No rumored new locations. Even the story doesn’t seem new.

Yes, I’m less enthusiastic about this than Echo… gasp! Echo can be anything. Literally anything. While this show seems to specifically just want to be the old show (which I repeat, wasn’t the greatest thing ever).

That old show is less than 10 years old. Why do we need to literally nostalgia bait for things less than 10 years old? Oh, I know, because No Way Home made nearly 2 billion dollars and only Nostalgia can save the MCU now.

submitted by /u/AdeDamballa
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending