What I think Marvel has planned with Guardians 4

We already know that Multiverse Saga has Kang the Conqueror as the main villain. But, and this is a big but, how the MCU can implement the Guardians in the new plot? I think we will see Vance Astro. Vance is a time traveler and this could justify a Kang vs Guardians set up. My pick is that, very similar to what happened in "Avengers: earth Mightiest Heroes", Kang could be hunting Vance Astro as he is a man out of his time and could represent a threat to Kang's future. Vance Astro is a Captain America-esque hero and in the cartoon that role was playedby Captain America. He even dons the shield. That's not so hard to believe to me.

submitted by /u/_lorz2001
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending